Getting fit doesn't have to hurt!
Let me show you what a safe and
effective (and fun and balanced) health and wellness program can be, whether it's in
the form of my YoLarates™, Boomers & Beyond™, exhiLarate™, BarreSlim®, Ballerobica®, PBT, Zumba®, or adult ballet classes, my personal training
sessions, or my holistic plant-based nutrition coaching.
Cheshire, CT's first barre class, since 2009. A classic and fun fusion of yoga, Pilates, and ballet, created and taught by Master Instructor, Lara Foldvari
BarreSlim classes are designed to increase the intensity of a
normal Barre class. On average, you will burn about 20% more
calories in a BarreSlim class than in a standard, low-cardio Barre
Cardio (non-impact, low impact, high impact), strength
training/conditioning, and stretching in a class that bridges the world of ballet with the world of fitness
Progressing Ballet Technique is an innovative
program developed for students to understand the
of training muscle memory in achieving their
personal best in classical ballet.
Each exercise has been developed with care and guidance with a team of physiotherapists.
The YoLarates™ schedule at Annalisa Studio:
Monday 6:00 PM: YoLarates™ barre
Tuesday 5:00 PM: BarreSlim® 45-minute express
Thursday 5:30 PM: YoLarates™ barre
Friday 5:00: YoLarates™ barre 30-minute express
Saturday 10:00 AM: Ballerobica®
Drop-ins welcome; first class is free!
Policy/class etiquette update/reminder:
- Classes start promptly at the times listed- please try to arrive a few minutes early to prepare for class
- Please share the studio space and be aware of the people around you; this includes the instructor (crowding the instructor makes it difficult for others in the class to see)
- Annalisa Studio does not have the facilities to have children (and observing adults) at classes; it is a liability, and a distraction to the instructor and other class participants. Please ensure that you have made alternate childcare arrangements
- Please turn phones off or to silent while class is in session
- Talking while class is in session is distracting to the instructor and others in the class who are not part of your conversation.
- Please remember that it is impolite to stare.
- The recommended weight for YoLarates, Boomers & Beyond, and exhiLarate is 3 pounds per dumbbell; the use of anything heavier than this is at your own risk (and will void any participation waiver) (men may go as heavy as 5-pound weights)
- Please follow and wait for the instructor's direction and cues
- Dress comfortably- think yoga wear. Bare feet, ballet slippers, or grippy socks recommended. Dance sneakers recommended if you need more support.
- Drop-ins are welcome and your first class is free. $12.00/class or purchase 5-, 10-, 20-, or 30-class cards for a discount
Thank you for helping to make classes enjoyable for everyone!
You can purchase class cards for Lara's classes held at Annalisa Studio! Go to the Shop page.
If Cheshire schools are canceled or have an early dismissal/no evening activities, classes at Annalisa Studio will be not be held.
currently not accepting personal training clients.***
Sign up for the YoLarates™ newsletter
(Your information will not be shared.)
YoLarates™, Boomers & Beyond™ Body Camp, and exhiLarate™ Cardio Core are Trademarked classes by Lara
Foldvari. Use of their names for any similar classes not taught by Lara
Foldvari, or a designee of hers, is not permitted.